1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Security

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ded2376, May 26, 2011.

1. ded2376

ded2376 Newbie

Hello all, I lost my phone the other day and I was running Lookout on it, Never found the phone, and the GPS locator never located it...

I am just wondering what apps you guys are running to prevent the loss of your phone, and what security measures you are using...

I spent hours getting my phone set back up the way it was before when I went and bought the new one, and it was a pain as well as semi expensive, happy to report that everything is back to normal now, got the Cyanogen 7 mod installed no problem, but I am missing the hundreds of pics I lost.

Thanks all :)

Eric

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

what carrier you with?

3. ded2376

ded2376 Newbie

Cricket...

4. nuttmeg

dont know about cricket but metro has this new security app called Lookout, but you can browse the market for an app like, where my droid.

5. ded2376

ded2376 Newbie

I was using Lookout but it did not find my phone...

6. nuttmeg

ded2376 likes this.
  7. Anduiril

Anduiril Android Enthusiast

ES Security manager has a feature to lock and locate your phone on it. As well as some outrage nice features. You have to get it up.

8. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Did you activate "ENABLE BETTER PROTECTION"within the LOOKOUT app via pressing MENU>SETTINGS>MISSING DEVICE>MISSING DEVICE SETTINGS>ENABLE BETTER PROTECTION?