• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

rbowling

Lurker
Feb 6, 2010
Hello All!

New to the forum, just a question. On my previous phone it had a "full lock" feature on it that when a text message or phone call came in it would show all stars on the screen and require my password before you could answer the call or view the text message does the hero have that option or is there an app I can download?

I tried the pattern lock thing it has but if a call comes through or a text message comes through it still allows you to answer and/or view the message without entering the lock pattern..

Thoughts? Any help would be great...

I have had my HTC hero for around 3 months.
I haven't had any problems with the touchscreen, but I have been having problems with sending texts, i could have full signal and it will still come up with 'unable to send' so i retry sending, many times, delete the thread, try again and it still doesn't work.
Also i have problems with ringing people, once again with full signal, i ring them, no ringining tone, leave it for a bit, about a min later it will cut off.
I have complained to phones4u, (where i purchased the phone), and they rang up orange etc and said the problem should be fixed, but nothing has change..
someone i know also has the HTC hero and has had the same problems.

anyone else had this problem?
or is it just us??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones