• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps SeekBar in ListView, and Layout

tunneling

Lurker
Mar 23, 2010
I'm struggling with Layouts I've read and researched and can't seem to find a good example demonstrating how to layout my ListView item.

Basically I would like an icon and two TextViews like the one here. Then below that, I would like a SeekBar that covers about 90% of the width of the screen. The entire layout would be one item in a ListView.

Then my next question is how to identify which SeekBar is being adjusted and obviously obtain that value.

I've been able to get the SeekBar to show up in the ListView, however, I can only adjust the SeekBar once and then it's frozen. I haven't even tried to implement any type of listener for the adjustment because I have no idea where to start.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

tunneling

Reactions: pankaj03

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones