1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Seeking AT&T compatible dumb phone

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by Medion, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Medion

Medion Android Expert
    None

Aug 14, 2010
    Male
    Auburn, WA
    I need to acquire one so that I can activate a line prior to moving the sim over to my SGS2. Headed out shopping, but would rather not pay a small ransom for something that will be used primarily as a sim swap. So, if you have one on the cheap, let me know. Also, if you'd be willing to let me borrow your backup (IE, I pay you up front, then when you get it back, you refund me all but shipping and a few bucks for yourself), it would be greatly appreciated.

Key requirements are that the phone is compatible with AT&T, functional enough that I can activate it, and the phone would NOT require any data plan.

Advertisement

2. Ferrari353

Ferrari353 Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 6, 2011
    Student
    California
    I have a samsung mythic that I no longer use. It's scratched a bit on the edges, but that shouldn't matter if you just need it for the activation. I also have an old Samsung flip phone that I don't have the charger for anymore...You could use that if you have the proprietary samsung charger.

3. gne146t9

gne146t9 Lurker
    None

Oct 25, 2011
    I have a Samsung SGH-D407 that I used on AT&T for 2-3 yrs if it will work for you make an offer and give me your zip code if the wife says ok I'll let you know what shipping will be and give you my paypal info.

4. Milton515

Milton515 Member
    None

Mar 22, 2010
    Georgia
    I have a Samsung SGH-A107 that you can have as long as you pay for the shipping.... You will get the phone and charger