• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seen More Cyanogen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd - this post was a reply to this, which was posted in another forum section. Wobbly fingers mods? ;)

Nothing wrong with my fingers ... The posts did not belong in the HERO forum that is why I moved it ... along with a similiar one ...

Please make an effort to post in the most appropriate forum... saves us all a bit of effort ...

Thanks for your cooperation ...

Upvote 0
Nothing wrong with my fingers ... The posts did not belong in the HERO forum that is why I moved it ... along with a similiar one ...

Please make an effort to post in the most appropriate forum... saves us all a bit of effort ...

Thanks for your cooperation ...

Nooooo!

My post was not a new thread (as it currently looks like), it was a reply to another post, in the Hero forum, explaining that if the OP came here he'd get loads of info.

It may have got spilt if I posted exactly as you moved the thread. Can you just delete all of this?

I am familiar with people posting in the wrong place - I own this. :)

Upvote 0
Nooooo!

My post was not a new thread (as it currently looks like), it was a reply to another post, in the Hero forum, explaining that if the OP came here he'd get loads of info.

It may have got spilt if I posted exactly as you moved the thread. Can you just delete all of this?

I am familiar with people posting in the wrong place - I own this. :)

I am leaving this thread stand as it is currently posted ...

If you want to try to post something that works for you in another forum ... go ahead ... then we can see if it passes ...

Upvote 0
I don't think you understand. I was telling the OP (now gone) that he had posted in the wrong section. That's why I said "about a thousand threads here (link)".

You moved and renamed the thread as I was replying, so my reply became a new thread in the wrong section.

It wasn't me posting in the wrong forum. So no need for me to "try again". I was just trying to be helpful...

Upvote 0
I don't think you understand. I was telling the OP (now gone) that he had posted in the wrong section. That's why I said "about a thousand threads here (link)".

You moved and renamed the thread as I was replying, so my reply became a new thread in the wrong section.

It wasn't me posting in the wrong forum. So no need for me to "try again". I was just trying to be helpful...

You are the now the OP of this thread and it was posted in the HERO forum ... I have move it to here ....

i will attempt to merge the two threads together ...

EDIT : so OP may have vanished .... so nothing left to merge with ...
so the thread is being closed ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones