1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Seidio 15% discount

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hal1, Dec 23, 2011.

1. hal1

hal1 Android Expert

Code... winter2011 for 15% off and free usps shipping

Also Surface case and holster now available

RottnJP likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

that would be awesome for me if they had their G Nex screen protectors in stock.

3. RottnJP

RottnJP Well-Known Member

Wha!? It's Gorilla Glass, right? What on Earth does it need a screen protector for? :p

Oh, I get it- To protect the rest of the Earth with excessive contact with it's awesomeness?

(Same reason Chuck Norris wears a condom, by the way- Not to protect himself from catching anything, but to protect the rest of the Known Universe from contracting an untreatable case of CHUCK...)

4. hal1

hal1 Android Expert

When Chuck Norris does push ups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the earth away.

5. maximus20895

maximus20895 Member

Gorilla glass is just a name, they scratch too. I know people who go bare which is kinda scary to me. I would use a screen protector regardless, call me OCD, I do.

I have not used the Seidio ones, but I hear that they are pretty good. I might pick one up. Any one else have an input on these?

6. leroybrute

leroybrute Well-Known Member

Nexus doesn't have Gorilla glass. It's fortified. That is what hTC says about the Rezound also.

7. RottnJP

RottnJP Well-Known Member

You guys did get that there was a clowny face there, right? Like, the whole *point* was as a subtle dig against the "Gorilla Glass Uber Alles" crowd....

Apparently the artistry inherent in properly done satire is wasted here? :D

8. climberman

climberman Well-Known Member

Inherent artistry recognized and appreciated - a little spiked eggnog helps :) :)

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews