• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seidio 1600mah battery

Lovenexus

Feb 26, 2011
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but I was curious in the extended battery by seidio and wanted the consumers experience before purchasing. What are some of my fellow nexus s owners experience with the seidio 1600mah battery. Does it take longer to charge? How many hours do you get compared to stock battery? Any input would be much appreciated thank you very much

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but I was curious in the extended battery by seidio and wanted the consumers experience before purchasing. What are some of my fellow nexus s owners experience with the seidio 1600mah battery. Does it take longer to charge? How many hours do you get compared to stock battery? Any input would be much appreciated thank you very much

I would definitely like to find out as well. I was thinking about buying it. I would like to have a spare anyways.

Upvote 0
I would definitely like to find out as well. I was thinking about buying it. I would like to have a spare anyways.

Here is a Seidio customer: I had the extended 1600 mah battery for my Nexus one in the past year and now on my Nexus S

I think its not really worth it since its only 100 mah more than the stock for 49$... but it really give some minutes more a day (depend what you do) no way an hour more! I just needed a spare battery so its perfect and now I use it every day and I have a pretty good battery life.

Upvote 0
1600mAh for $49? :eek:

The AB653850CA battery comes in both 1440 and 1500mAh capacities.
1440 + 11.1% = 1600
1500 + 6.7% = 1600

An original 1440mAh battery is $4.95 on eBay, free US shipping.
I bought an original 1500mAh battery for $8.24 on eBay, with free US shipping.

So you get 11.1% extra capacity for almost 10 times the price.
Or 6.7% extra capacity for almost 6 times the price.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones