• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio 1750 mAh question

boxermansr

Oct 18, 2009
El Paso
I have the 1750 mAh battery from when I had my Incredible, ended up returning the phone and got the EVO.

Battery worked in my wife's Hero, so that worked out for me, but she decided she didn't want the hero anymore, so now I'm stuck with this battery.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if this battery will work in the EVO. I'd like to be able to get some use out of it, as I 'm sure seido isn't going to let me return it.

Don't have my EVO with me at the moment or I'd have just tried it w/o asking.. so anyone happen to know?

Thanks.

I googled the model/part # on the battery and most of the sites it came up on said its for the hero/incredible/and evo.. Guess I can give it a shot tomorrow, and see. I'd like to return the battery cuz I think its a POS, but again, since I'm past the 14 days or 30 days, or whatever, I'm sure they're not going to let me.

Upvote 0
I'm running the Seidio 1750 mah battery.

Battery Indicator Pro says (fully charged):
Light Usage: 36hrs
Normal Usage: 16hrs
Heavy Usage: 8hrs
Constant Usage: 4hrs
4.082V

hmm not much of a difference. the funny thing is if i constanly use the evo it lasts alot longer than if i lightly use it during the same time frame...so im guessing the problem that we are all facing is a pone idle issue...

Upvote 0
hmm not much of a difference. the funny thing is if i constanly use the evo it lasts alot longer than if i lightly use it during the same time frame...so im guessing the problem that we are all facing is a pone idle issue...

Dude, the app doesn't account for idle time. I can go 4 days in idle mode. An idle issue doesn't exist. The phone drains at 1% an hour in idle mode.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones