1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SEidio 3500 battery and I need a thicker belt case... Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shanboxer, Aug 7, 2010.

1. shanboxer

shanboxer Lurker

Hi, I got the extended 3500 battery and and I need to find leather belt clip case that will allow the phone with battery to fit. My current case just won't close and I love the battery buy need a case... Anyone know of one that is big enough to do this? Thanks :thinking:

2. novarider

novarider Android Enthusiast

I got a universal leather holster from bestbuy that works with my extended battery from ebay so it should work with the seidio battery also. I don't remember who made it tho sorry.

If you can't find that one there is a guy on ebaythat sells custom leather holsters. You could ask him if her could make one that will accept a thicker phone. Just measure how thick the phone is and ask him to make the opening that thick.

bosplya likes this.
  3. bosplya

bosplya Newbie

wat is his ebay user name? I need either a holster or a pouch. Before i buy this hugh battery. Bcuz i know it wont fit in my pocket without driving me crazy.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews