• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories SEidio 3500 battery and I need a thicker belt case... Help

shanboxer

Lurker
Jul 21, 2010
Hi, I got the extended 3500 battery and and I need to find leather belt clip case that will allow the phone with battery to fit. My current case just won't close and I love the battery buy need a case... Anyone know of one that is big enough to do this? Thanks :thinking:

I got a universal leather holster from bestbuy that works with my extended battery from ebay so it should work with the seidio battery also. I don't remember who made it tho sorry.

If you can't find that one there is a guy on ebaythat sells custom leather holsters. You could ask him if her could make one that will accept a thicker phone. Just measure how thick the phone is and ask him to make the opening that thick.

Reactions: bosplya
Upvote 0
I got a universal leather holster from bestbuy that works with my extended battery from ebay so it should work with the seidio battery also. I don't remember who made it tho sorry.

If you can't find that one there is a guy on ebaythat sells custom leather holsters. You could ask him if her could make one that will accept a thicker phone. Just measure how thick the phone is and ask him to make the opening that thick.

wat is his ebay user name? I need either a holster or a pouch. Before i buy this hugh battery. Bcuz i know it wont fit in my pocket without driving me crazy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones