• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Anti-glare Screen Protector is Here!

How do their protectors compare to Boxwave?
Personally I think nothing beats Steinheil. It's a thin protector that still stops scratches and you can't tell its there. If you install it right you won't be able to tell at all. I've used them on all my past phones. Never had to replace one. No orange peel at all and it's just an amazing product.

Reactions: Red Leader
Upvote 0
Can someone explain what the difference is between the 3 different protectors? The most expensive one (the shield) looks super hardcore and so I'll guess that's self-explanatory, but what's the difference between the crystal shield and the anti-glare thingy?

Edit: it looks like antifingerprint is matte and the other is glossy?

Upvote 0
Can someone explain what the difference is between the 3 different protectors? The most expensive one (the shield) looks super hardcore and so I'll guess that's self-explanatory, but what's the difference between the crystal shield and the anti-glare thingy?

Edit: it looks like antifingerprint is matte and the other is glossy?

Yes to your edit. There is another thread that has pictures to show you what the AF looks like. The cystal essentially looks like nothing is there.

Reactions: Meemat
Upvote 0
There all out of stock, no matter what company u visit! Give Clarivue a look. Me and a few of the other forum members ordered them in the beginning of the week, and they arrived rather fast. I ordered both the anti, and the clear. I have the anti glare on now, and while its a tiny bit grainey, it does its job by keeping finger prints off, which is what its supposed to do in the first place. Good luck...

Upvote 0
i ordered and got the seidio anti-glare earlier this week and i hated it!! it really distorts the screen. makes it look like there are little multi-colored circles all over the screen. a guy from seidio even called me to see how i liked the screeen guard and when i told him about the fuzziness of the screen he said they were looking into a new material to make them with. so seidio is aware that they suck and are trying to make them better...

also, seidio is sending me the clear ones as a replacement for the anti-glare

Upvote 0
mb236 said:
They said shipping week of 5-14, which is this week, but now they say out of stock. Seidio sure is taking their sweet time with their accessories.

mb236 said:
So Seidio has shipped some out? That's not cool. I pre-ordered with them the minute they became available on the site. They charge me money on the pre-order, I expected to get one when they first started shipping. That is the point of pre-order, no?

Hello All,

We had a very limited shipment that went out as soon as they arrived. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to cover all the pre-orders. As we constantly get new shipments, we should be able to fulfill them really soon. If for some reason you would no longer want to wait, or would like substitute it for something else, please PM me your order information and we will see what we can do for you!

Regards,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones