1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Seidio battery vs Double pack bat?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SFBayArea, May 11, 2010.

1. SFBayArea

SFBayArea Well-Known Member

May 4, 2010
    Hey guys, I see many people buying Seidio 1750 battery, which is supposed to hold a little more juice than stock 1500 battery. I understand that even a little juice addition counts, but since most of the people need extended battery for long trips why not buy a double pack of batteries from ebay for less than $15 and have 3 batteries (including your stock one) on hand, and increase your phone working capabilities threefold. Afterall, how much more juice can additional 250mAh can give you - another hour of work?
    I am not associated with any ebay merchants, I am just trying to understand the reason behind purchasing only 250mAh for $50 while you can have three batteries for $15?

Advertisement

2. Az Scooter

Az Scooter Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Assured quality is important to most people. There are some things that I will buy for my phone off Ebay, batteries are not one of them.

3. brent_strong

brent_strong Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Stock battery is 1300.

4. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Planet Earth
    3 batteries for 15? What kind? How old? What is the vendor rating?

i.e. What in the world are you talking about?

5. Proph

Proph Well-Known Member

May 5, 2010
    Houston, TX
    i may be wrong (can't look it up at the moment) but i believe the stock battery is 1300 so the 1750 is a 450mah bigger or a little over 30% bigger for $50. i don't have one i am still on the oem battery. but i am considering the 1750 for the reason 30% would get me over that hump near the end of the day when i am down to 20% battery. i also like the idea of not having to physically switch batteries when all i am missing on my heavy usage days is about a 20% gain.

however i do go through times of heavy travel for work and when i do i would like to have multiple batteries so i can see going either way. on a normal day though i don't want to swap out batteries but when i travel i don't want to have to hunt a power plug constantly. now that you got me thinking about it and the fact my wife has an eris (same battery size as incredible) i am thinking maybe i need to do both, get the 1750 for daily use and a couple of extras for travel.

6. czm2000

czm2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    The stock battery is 1300.

7. dibs ODDJOB

dibs ODDJOB Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Agreed, my primary need is more juice for daily use, for which I don't want to carry around another battery, and it's a bit of a pain to swap on the DI, plus a mandatory reboot. So I got the 1750, mainly because the OEM 2150 is not out yet.

Might buy some cheapos off of eBay for future travel though.