1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Seidio Evo Accessories Pre-Order - ships on 6.3.10

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by htc.EVOlution, May 24, 2010.

1. htc.EVOlution

htc.EVOlution Android Expert

Kazrell, sag7392, YaBoiD and 5 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. katmandoo122

katmandoo122 Well-Known Member

seidioseidio likes this.
  3. RedsGT

RedsGT Well-Known Member

How's their shipping pricing?

4. Bek

Bek Android Expert

Excellent... was highly considering their extended battery, Innocase, & holster. I've had other accessories of theirs for other past phones, batteries in particular, and have always been very satisfied with 'em.

5. htc.EVOlution

htc.EVOlution Android Expert

does anyone know if they have discount codes available?

6. NiCK Crush

NiCK Crush Well-Known Member

those cases look slick... I love the blue one.

7. gibsonhtp

gibsonhtp Member

they used to have a rugged case up there, I guess they took it down for now. I hope they put it back up.

8. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Android Enthusiast

We thought a joke never hurted! :D
    Seriously though, we have corrected the error, thanks for catching that!

Regards,

cooper1010 likes this.
  9. BeLikMike23

BeLikMike23 Member

I've been waiting and waiting for any case to come out so I can have something as soon as possible, but now that a case is out I'm not sure if I should get it or just hold out to see if anything's better... :(

If anyone can tell me how the Innocase is better than other cases that would be great. Thanks.

10. some.devil

some.devil Android Enthusiast

Wow, a 3500mAh battery is available? :eek:

11. spider055

spider055 Newbie

Can you post the link or a picture of the Sprint exclusive case. I have google search for it and I cannot find it. I like the black Seidio 2pc case plus clip but I would like to compare it to the Sprint exclusive.....Thanks :cool:

12. tracerit

tracerit Android Enthusiast

does Seidio have any plans to make a phone mount for the car (maybe with a vent mount) that's compatible with their Innocase II cases?

I have a cheap ebay vent mount that's built specifically for the Touch Pro2 that just sucks it in but if i wanted to put it case on the phone it wouldn't fit in the mount. Those universal holders look like crap and my old Touch Pro constantly fell out when i went over bumps.

13. hopalee

hopalee Android Enthusiast

14. Neon8

Neon8 Member

Yeh seidio. Thanks for putting this out so quick!!. I love my innocase plus holster for my Pre. The screen in design has keep my Pre screen brand new despite carrying in my pocket for almost a year. Just preordered the burgandy one like the one on my Pre.

15. BeLikMike23

BeLikMike23 Member

16. hopalee

What exactly are you looking for?

17. Eguy

Eguy Android Enthusiast

I saw that. that won't add 20 more lbs at all :D. Can't imagine how much extra life that would add though :eek:

18. BeLikMike23

BeLikMike23 Member

I was originally planning on just using a silicon case for some protection, but considering how amazing this phone is, I want it to remain pristine, so I figured maybe a hard case would be best.

19. hopalee

have you looked at the ones on www.amzer.com?

20. BeLikMike23

BeLikMike23 Member

I have seen those, and was considering buying an argyle case, likely to use temporarily or if I liked it then permanently, though I decided to wait a little and in the time I was waiting the shipping date was changed to later, so considering it would ship 10 days after I will have the phone in my hand, I don't want to risk it. I was hoping there would be cases out before or on the day the phone is out, so I guess it's either the Innocase or just see what Best Buy has in store on release day.

21. T3CH

T3CH Newbie

Nice find on pre-order Seidio cases!

I will probably end up deciding between one of theirs or one from Otterbox. I'm glad seidio has started pre-order early hopefully it will motivate Otterbox to push production.

22. hopalee

Yeah, I'm really bummed that I'm not getting my cases (I ordered a silicon case and a hard one) until after I get my EVO and really don't even know WHEN they are coming in. Same with my Ghost Armour. :(

23. BeLikMike23

BeLikMike23 Member

How good is Seidio?

24. spider055

spider055 Newbie

25. hopalee

NP, but the ones from the first link I posted are the only "Sprint" cases I know about. They are the ones that were at the NY EVO Launch Event.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews