• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seidio extended battery

I had the 1750mAh Seidio battery in my Inc 2 for a few days, but started getting some random reboots. While it was in, I noticed a little improvement in battery life, but I hadn't used the phone a lot since I switched to it. I have no idea if the random reboots are actually from the battery though, but I took it out and put the original battery in just to see. It seems like no one can quite figure out why they're getting random reboots.

Upvote 0
I have mime from origional Inc, filed off tabs on corners, works great. Get about 20% better battery life. You notice it towars end of day.

I've noticed that as well, namely, that the battery life % seems to go down quickly during the beginning of the day, and then seems to hold out much longer at the end of the day.

Any clue why that is? I wish there was a way to calibrate it so you get an accurate read on battery % remaining throughout the day...

Upvote 0
I've noticed that as well, namely, that the battery life % seems to go down quickly during the beginning of the day, and then seems to hold out much longer at the end of the day.

Any clue why that is? I wish there was a way to calibrate it so you get an accurate read on battery % remaining throughout the day...

Running it down to 0 then fully charging, repeat a couple times will usually help.

I know there is a calibration tool in the market but i don't know if it's only for rooted phones.

Reactions: zimmy
Upvote 0
Running it down to 0 then fully charging, repeat a couple times will usually help.

I know there is a calibration tool in the market but i don't know if it's only for rooted phones.

I love using battery left widget from market. It is the best battery app I've used.
And while I haven't had a seidio battery I love their cases. I think they make good products

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones