• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio holster fitting around the Body Glove?

hal1

Android Expert
Dec 4, 2009
I like the solid protection and feel of the Body Glove, but I prefer the holster of the Seidio. (the one for the innocase)

Do you think the Seidio holster that is made to go with the Innocase, would fit around the Body Glove? - since the Body Glove is a bit thicker than the Innocase

I guess I'm just hoping that the Body glove isn't that much thicker than the Innocase that fits in the Seidio spring clip.

In not, then the Silicone case should fit nicely. I just think that the body glove, and the silicone case, seems to offer a little more bump protection than the Innocase.

I like the solid protection and feel of the Body Glove, but I prefer the holster of the Seidio. (the one for the innocase)

Do you think the Seidio holster that is made to go with the Innocase, would fit around the Body Glove? - since the Body Glove is a bit thicker than the Innocase

I guess I'm just hoping that the Body glove isn't that much thicker than the Innocase that fits in the Seidio spring clip.

In not, then the Silicone case should fit nicely. I just think that the body glove, and the silicone case, seems to offer a little more bump protection than the Innocase.

I can't speak specifically to your question about the Body Glove + Seidio spring clip, but since you're looking for more protection, I'd keep your eye on the new Seidio product here: Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

It looks like it's aiming to be an otterbox with a holster.... with the option to reduce it to the thinnest layer too!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones