• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Innocase 2 Combo First impressions!!!

So This afternoon i receive my review unit of my Seidio Innocase 2 Combo in the beautiful blue!! I wanted to give you all my first impressions!

1) Packaging- Very Very Nice looked professional and was easy to open.
2) Case- Quality materials, smooth touch surface, complete felt lining inside, durable expensive feel
Clip - Durable plastic, nice felt liner for screen, clip itself has firm spring back and top holster clip locks on firm, no movement in the clip at all once holstered.
3) Fit - Amazing like a glove adds minimal thickness and minimal weight! Also has a nice rim around screen so its protected and can be placed screen down with no worries. Two pieces snap together real tight, a little difficult to remove, but there is no play so no chance that it comes off God forbid there is a drop!
4) Accessibility - All buttons, ports, speakers etc etc have plenty of space and are easily accesible!

So thats my first impressions and as my first reviewable item I am going to do a full review in a few days after some more use! Anything you guys want me to look at specifically let me know?

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
  • IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
  • IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
Reactions: KenG10
So This afternoon i receive my review unit of my Seidio Innocase 2 Combo in the beautiful blue!! I wanted to give you all my first impressions!

1) Packaging- Very Very Nice looked professional and was easy to open.
2) Case- Quality materials, smooth touch surface, complete felt lining inside, durable expensive feel
Clip - Durable plastic, nice felt liner for screen, clip itself has firm spring back and top holster clip locks on firm, no movement in the clip at all once holstered.
3) Fit - Amazing like a glove adds minimal thickness and minimal weight! Also has a nice rim around screen so its protected and can be placed screen down with no worries. Two pieces snap together real tight, a little difficult to remove, but there is no play so no chance that it comes off God forbid there is a drop!
4) Accessibility - All buttons, ports, speakers etc etc have plenty of space and are easily accesible!

So thats my first impressions and as my first reviewable item I am going to do a full review in a few days after some more use! Anything you guys want me to look at specifically let me know?

I think this was the exact same case I bought but from Best Buy and I love it. I was stupid and bought some crappy Body Glove case from ATT when I bought the phone. Waste of money. The Seidio case is perfect!

Upvote 0
To chime in here, I bought this from Amazon.com for $25. It's a great case, the outside isn't so tacky that it attracts lint and the sort but its enough to add more grip to the phone. While I loved the aluminum unibody design it was quite slippery imo. The case adds nearly nothing to the phone bulk wise, which is great since I personally don't like large bulky cases. I didn't get the holster, but I never use those anyhow since I usually just stick my phone in my pocket.

Taking the case off will be difficult, use your thumbnail and run it down the seam between the two pieces, this will allow you to disengage the latch and get the case off easier.

Upvote 0
I went to the mall this past weekend, to those little booths they have in the middle are. I went to THREE seperate booths, and NONE of them had a case for the Inspire/Desire HD. They said the phone was "too new" and to come back in a week. I'm hesitant to buy online, because i really want to FEEL the case before i commit.
Looks like i'm waiting. Boo....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones