1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Seidio Innocase II loose on left side?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ruben, Jun 17, 2010.

1. upther

upther Android Enthusiast

I did my return with Amazon yesterday and they already have a new one in the mail to me. I just have to return the defective one in under 30 days. No trouble or hassle involved.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. I had the same problem. I got an RMA case today and it fits absolutely perfect, no looseness or squeaking at all. Thanks Seidio.

3. freddyttt

freddyttt Android Enthusiast

just got mine from amazon... fits like a glove(so far).

4. accohn12

accohn12 Member

mine did too when I first got it, it's loosened up since I got it about a month ago.

5. upther

I took it on and off a couple times and about the 4th time I noticed the looseness. I can deal with that, but the rubber coating coming off is a deal breaker.

6. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

seidioseido sent me a rma link, getting my new one straight from seidio. If anyone still needs it i'll post the link, let me know

7. upther

Just got my replacement from Amazon today. Seems to fit much snugger than the original ever did. There was also some bonus literature in this one that wasn't included with my first one. Maybe my first one was just from a bad batch.

8. williamcmoran

williamcmoran Newbie

after two replacements, the third is a perfect fit. No more crunching sound.

9. Ruben

Ruben Android Expert

Mines holding up pretty well too. it is not a perfect fit on each ends as I can push it down, but it rarely makes noise so I am okay.

10. upther

I'm just afraid to take it off for fear of it getting loose again.

11. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

A-frikken-men. Had to take it off yesterday and what do you know. IT'S LOOSE AGAIN!!!!!!
    Damn man really!!

12. Dream

Dream Android Enthusiast

I think the Innocase is a poor design for the Incredible. The 2 part split like that looks aweful too.

Ruben likes this.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews