• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Innocase II review for Samsung Fascinate

Thanks for all the info in this thread, especially Halcyon. I want a case that can be taken on and off easily as I have a desk dock, and one that will protect well but not add a lot of bulk. This case seems to have all of that. I had a Seidio case (Pt-branded BB case made by Seidio) for my Droid X and loved it. Was waiting on one for the Fascinate, so I'm going to order it now. Hopefully it will be a nice snug fit :)

Upvote 0
i recieved mine today. i bought it from thecellguru.com. Case is not tight at all, as it kind of rocks side to side in the case. to much play on the sides. It also does not lock very well. the two pieces move around and do not fully lock like the one i had on the INC. however, i could just have a lemon. I have not had much luck with my fascinate altogether...plah.

Upvote 0
Hoping mine comes within the next couple of days...

Awesome! I hope you like it. Im actually likeing the button cut outs more and more that im using the case. I find they help stop accidental pushing of the volume rocker when turning on the phone. Anyhow good luck with the case. Im thinking about getting a second one now. Blue is looking nice.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Here are some more pics.

pb290616.jpg

pb290617.jpg

pb290618.jpg

pb290619.jpg

pb290620.jpg

pb290621.jpg

pb290624.jpg

Upvote 0
The pieces come apart fairly easily. Just a little side to side wiggle of the two halves and it comes right apart.

As far as wear, if the Fascinate case is anything like my Droid Eris case, it will wear extremely well. I usually took my phone out about once per week to clean and inspect it and have never found anything more than a little bit of dust buildup from my pockets.

Upvote 0
stimr2 said:
I've had my mine for a couple weeks now. The case no longer fits snug. Like Halycon's first case, when I shake it the phone moves around. Also when I grip the phone the sides of the case now flex. I've really enjoyed this case until now.

This shouldn't be happening and we would like to replace the case for you. Can you please PM me your order information?

Upvote 0
.cage said:
I'm having this exact same issue, but the case I have is the platinum from best buy. Are they the exact same cases?

If you look on the bottom of the tube that the case came in and it says Seidio, then it is the same case with the pt branding. If you purchased the case in the last 30 days, you can exchange it at Best Buy, otherwise you can PM me and I can assist you with the replacement process.

Reactions: .cage
Upvote 0
The photos looked great. I just got done ordering this case (Newegg.com has it on sale) because a friend of mine at work has the same phone and got this case. I love how it looks and after just about a week in he's very pleased with it. I'm geting scared now that after I get it in, a month later it'll be unsnug and i'll be regreting the buy. Here's hoping that I'm one of the ones that gets one that actually *stays* snug.

Upvote 0
I've had mine for just over 2 weeks now and I have been loving it. The case has fit snug and seems to be pretty nice. I love the rubberized feel of the outside (which doesn't collect lint) and the felt on the inside (to prevent scratching). I am worried that the release mechanism for taking the case off will wear after a while and simply not lock anymore, as I take it off every night because I have a desk dock but so far it has been great. The one major complaint I have is when gripping the bottom half of the case on the right side it makes a creaking noise like it's losing its snug-ness at that portion, which can be really annoying. Other than that it seems to be a nice case overall, just annoyed at that one bit. I was considering the Active X case now as well, since it just came out not too long ago.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones