1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Seidio Innocase rugged with holster combo for EVO 4G

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by seidioseidio, Jun 6, 2010.

1. feeth

feeth Lurker

Thanks for the reply. Any pricing info?

2. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Android Enthusiast

Seidio Plans to release Innocase rugged holster combo for EVO day !

3. Foxracin

Foxracin Lurker

And when exactly is "EVO day"?

4. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Android Enthusiast

pingpongboss and BRIVERS73 like this.
  5. pingpongboss

pingpongboss Android Enthusiast

Wow I bet this is going to be a hit. This is basically a crazy version of the Active Limited Edition, with the option of peeling away the outer layer and just going with an Innocase II Surface. It also eliminates 2 of the complaints I've been hearing most often about the Active: Does not cover the camera for protection and has no compatible holster. Nice job on this one.

6. BigPapaBang

BigPapaBang Newbie

what about the deluxe case you were talking about that came with the rugged plus an extra holster for the innocase II? is seidio still offering that? if so, how much?

thanks,
    allen

7. hollawood24

hollawood24 Well-Known Member

I would like to know about this one too..

8. Danduhman.ds

Danduhman.ds Member

So if i have innocase 2 already can u get just the other parts for it with rugged belt clip? Also if not can i return my innocase 2 for credit towards the rugged combo?

9. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch!

I just ordered an Innocase II combo saturday! This would be a much better fit for my needs.

What about colors? Black is too boring and easily lost in a dark room.

10. timlot1

timlot1 Newbie

Just saw a video of an Iphone in a Seidio Rugged case getting tossed down a flight of stairs and it protected it pretty good. They are suppose to start shipping this week finally for the EVO. Lets see if Seidio pushes the date back again.:rolleyes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzJkicYQCMA&feature=fvw[/URL]

11. broken1i

broken1i Member

that looks a lot like the Seidio Active case for the EVO. Btw maybe its just me but the video doesn't work :(

12. Video works... I don't know about any of you, but, I can't wait for mine.

13. Moze

Moze Member

Waiting for mine... It has been "processing" since 6/22 before they pushed back the ship date.

14. According to Rachel on Seidio's Live chat, they will be shipping tomorrow and Wednesday.

I live in San Antonio, so I am crossing my fingers receive mine by Wednesday. Been running to long without a case.

15. Mr.Transistor

Mr.Transistor Member

lets hurry up and get a video going. i want to see what one looks like

16. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch!

S.A. here too, ordered and waiting. With Seidio being in Houston, I usually get mine faster by USPS than any other shipping method.

17. Moze

Moze Member

Any more news on this?

"Pre Order, Shipping Begins The Week of 7/6"

Pushed back 2 weeks from when my order was suppose to ship? *cancels order*

18. timlot1

timlot1 Newbie

Unf*ckin believable. They just extended the release date again. How does "will be released in 7-10 days become damn near a month later. I'm canceling my preorder. Glad I ordered for Amazon so I don't have to deal with these Seidio folks. I might as well wait on the real one from Otter Box.

19. Twosted

Twosted Newbie

Dit-f*ckin'-to, This is a bunch of BS. I am canceling my order also. I will never buy anything from them.

20. Danduhman.ds

Danduhman.ds Member

THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING!THEY TOOK MY MONEY ALREADY SO SHIP MY DAMM RUGGED CASE seidioseidio

21. Lc3necro

Lc3necro Lurker

I know I sure am happy I canceled my Amazon order that would have shipped over a week and a half ago to pre-order this case that was shipping a week ago :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll just wrap my phone in some plastic wrap and wait on the Otterbox, whom I have several friends with Iphones in them. I was primarily going with Seidio due to what I have read on various forums, plus they had a product "available" first...or at least pictures of a product for me to look at.

22. Moze

Moze Member

One positive thing out of this. They canceled my orders without any problems or questions.

23. Well, that is some good news but, like all of us, I just want this particular case for my phone. Not to mention the fact that other companies are dragging their feet making a real protective case for the EVO.:rolleyes:

24. Moze

Moze Member

I really wanted this case as well... and the battery I ordered as part of this order. However, when I ordered it on 06/22 with expected ship date of 06/24, I was planning to take the case and battery on 3 week vacation with me.

Now that I know it won't get to me in time for me to get it, there was really no point in keeping the order active. By time I get back, there'll hopefully be new and improved products on the market.

25. edlex

edlex Android Expert

Yea I kinda learned the hard way with them not to pre order. I want the rugged combo value pack but I'll wait until I see it in stock and shipping before I order.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews