• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Battery for T-Mobile G1

Hi,
Last week I bought the
Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Battery. I got it from Phandroid.com's store. They only downside I can really see with it, is how big and bulky it makes the phone. it looks like you can beat someone over the head with it now. lol . But it still fits in the case and in my pocket just fine. That is the only con I can see with it. Now for the Pros. I can surf a ton and watch videos and listen to music.. talk and text all day and I'll still have 25 percent power in the morning. The difference is night and day with these batteries. So if you don't mind having your phone a quarter inch bigger in size and really need more battery power this is definitely the way to go. If I don't go on wifi or 3g and only use 2g networks and kinda just use it as a phone. it'll last 3 too 4 days easy. So I give it the thumbs up, if you don't mind your phone being a bit bigger. But for me the good stuff far outweighed they new bulkiness of the phone. It's like 54.99 plus 8 bucks shipping. I highly recommend it. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones