• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Limited Edition Case

i can't tell in the case on amazon whether it covers the screen like in the "rugged case" video posted..if not it looks pretty good and i might order it.

Looks like just a silicon case with a hard shell over it. I don't like just having the silicon cases, they don't go in the pocket very well. This one should slide in nice, and have the added strength with the hard shell. I am hoping it is not too thick, we'll see. I will post a review when she comes in, it stated end of June is the expected delivery date.

Reactions: DarkNeo
Upvote 0
Looks like just a silicon case with a hard shell over it. I don't like just having the silicon cases, they don't go in the pocket very well. This one should slide in nice, and have the added strength with the hard shell. I am hoping it is not too thick, we'll see. I will post a review when she comes in, it stated end of June is the expected delivery date.

Ordered it too. It looks like a better design than the regular studio case.

Upvote 0
anthonylokrn said:
Hmm...that is the same as their Rugged case they just announced. Should be available in about 5 days I believe.
rzenger said:
No, this one is different, there isn't an inner innocase type cover with this model and this case is $25 and the rugged case is going to be $50.
Hello,

We can confirm that it is a different case than the Innocase Rugged, which is 2 cases in 1, while the Innocase Active Limited Edition is a 2-layer case with a durable polymer inner case and a hard shell skeleton that fits over it.

GoldenStatePanda said:
i can't tell in the case on amazon whether it covers the screen like in the "rugged case" video posted..if not it looks pretty good and i might order it.

The Innocase Active Limited Edition will not have a built in screen protector so go ahead and order away! ;)

Upvote 0
I dunno... looks to me like they are making a really poor facimile of the otterbox. I went and picked up something today.. mostly because i couldnt bear to run around without SOMETHING on my phone, in case of whatever.. so I went to best buy and got their Platinum series hardshell case and holster. Looks like the innocase really..

Platinum Series - Case for HTC EVO 4G Mobile Phones - Black - HEC20SB

but I do like the holster better.

BUT...

Once the otterbox comes out.. in the trash it goes !:D

Upvote 0
FLEMTP said:
I dunno... looks to me like they are making a really poor facimile of the otterbox. I went and picked up something today.. mostly because i couldnt bear to run around without SOMETHING on my phone, in case of whatever.. so I went to best buy and got their Platinum series hardshell case and holster. Looks like the innocase really..

Platinum Series - Case for HTC EVO 4G Mobile Phones - Black - HEC20SB

but I do like the holster better.

BUT...

Once the otterbox comes out.. in the trash it goes !:D

Hello,

We are glad that you picked that case and holster combo up and you liked it because those are also ours! We think you will be very happy with them.

Upvote 0
fastball25 said:
Do you have a holster in which the limited case will work? I really want a rugged case, but I'm not sure I want the screen cover. I like the looks of the limited a lot, but I need a holster. Any suggestions?

Hello,

Our Innocase Rugged for the HTC EVO 4G will not come with a screen guard built in -- one will be included in the package, along with the matching rugged Innocase Rugged Holster.

Currently, we do not have a holster for the Innocase Active Limited Edition.

Regards,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones