1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Seidio Shipping New Accessories

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by seidioseidio, Sep 14, 2011.

1. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Android Enthusiast

Our Ultimate Screen Guards, SURFACE cases and combos along with our ACTIVE cases and combos are now shipping. There was some interest about our CONVERT and we are working on that case right now! I'll post when it is available.

Citizen Coyote and Torisen like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Citizen Coyote

Citizen Coyote Android Enthusiast

seidioseidio likes this.
  3. seidioseidio

I know many have been waiting for an extended battery for the Motorola Photon 4G and we have just released our Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery.

4. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

I'm figuring Seidio outsources the company that creates the screen guards, but is there any way you guys can have them cut to go to the edge of the screen? The one thing I don't like is that, even though they're cut to match the dimensions of the Photon, the screen protector doesn't cover the entire screen, so there's a small gap around the edges.

5. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

I'd also like to see Seidio come out with an extended battery that can be used with the stock cover. I'm not a big fan of increasing the bulk of the phone.

6. abrawner

abrawner Newbie

I ordered my Extended Battery this AM, and it shipped about an hour ago.... LOVE IT.Good Work, Seidio, you havent let me down yet :)

7. DC Steve

DC Steve Newbie

I used to own a Droid X and I have this external battery charger. Do you make an adapter that will fit into this device and charge the Photon stock battery?

8. seidioseidio

We develop all of the screen protectors and make adjustments so each one fits the device it is made for precisely. Sometimes the shape and curvature affect the design.

9. seidioseidio

I'll pass your request along for a slim extended battery!

Flipper and drexappeal like this.
  10. seidioseidio

We don't have an adapter that will make it compatible but I'll make the request on your behalf!

Motorola Photon 4G Forum

The Motorola Photon 4G release date was August 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2011
Release Date
Reviews