• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio's bad customer service.

Anyone else have shady experiences with them? I've been buying up accessories for my EVO and every time I go to their website it seems a quick conversation takes an hour with 10 minute delays between my response and theirs.

I pre-ordered my Innocase Active Holster so I could get it ASAP and it started shipping out this week and my order status says processing, but when I contacted the customer service which took a half hour to get a response they say I am on back order. Just a little innoconventiant they have my money while I won't have the product for another 2-3 weeks.

Has anyone else had such bad luck/service from them?

Please PM me your order #

I will follow up to ship the order out ASAP

Sorry about the problem.

PS, we are shipping the Innocase active holster now !

Seidio

Upvote 0
No reply back. Will see what happens on Monday, then I will issue a chargeback for goods not received.

I pre-ordered the Innocase Surface Combo (Innocase & Holster) back on May 28th. Got it when on June 7th (EVO came out June 4th). I had the first generation case, called them up about 2 weeks ago, the lady was very nice, sent me one via FedEx and even had the prepaid label to send back the old one. Maybe you just got a bad customer service rep, but I have always had great service from them.

Upvote 0
Anyone else have shady experiences with them? I've been buying up accessories for my EVO and every time I go to their website it seems a quick conversation takes an hour with 10 minute delays between my response and theirs.

I pre-ordered my Innocase Active Holster so I could get it ASAP and it started shipping out this week and my order status says processing, but when I contacted the customer service which took a half hour to get a response they say I am on back order. Just a little innoconventiant they have my money while I won't have the product for another 2-3 weeks.

Has anyone else had such bad luck/service from them?

Nope, ordered a rugged case for my wife who just got the Evo... everything when smoothly and appears to be in order.

She has a tendency to drop phones so ponied up the extra for overnight shipping and it arrived on time.

Upvote 0
I've always had good luck with Seidio way back to the days when I accessorized my Palm Treos.

I had picked up the Innocase Surface II through Amazon for a lesser price than Seidio's list price. It was one of the original cases with the shiny interior that did not fit tight on the EVO. They honored the warranty and sent one of the redesigned cases with a postage prepaid label to send the original unit back.

Upvote 0
I've always had good luck with Seidio way back to the days when I accessorized my Palm Treos.

I had picked up the Innocase Surface II through Amazon for a lesser price than Seidio's list price. It was one of the original cases with the shiny interior that did not fit tight on the EVO. They honored the warranty and sent one of the redesigned cases with a postage prepaid label to send the original unit back.

+1

Upvote 0
USPS tracking and support sucks. It doesn't show as shipped sometimes until AFTER the package arrived in your mailbox.

The 12th was yesterday. USPS priority is 2-3 days, and first class is 5-7. So give it some time and don't rely on USPS tracking and delivery confirmation services, even if they say it hasnt shipped. Normally they don't even have a clue.

Oh, and change your password.

Upvote 0
my prob with them is this we had a 5 or 10% coupon (i dont recall) for orders $50 or more! well my order was $49.95 lol! i asked them to make it a even $50 and their computers couldnt do that! i asked for free shipping and nope! online cust srvc or by ph!

but seidio has me by my balls!!!!! lol!

ottterbox said by ph it will be approx 1 month till a case comes out! i asked to see a pic and he (chris) said the RnD dept hasnt released pics yet (lastweek) and i cant wait another month!

so we ordered the rugged on amazon as per seidioseidio advd me in a pm.

Upvote 0
I'm going to have to chime in on this one. I too had a squeaky, loose case and have been suggested by them for it to be replaced. Yet, a month has gone by after being told that they are sending a replacement case in 3 business days along with a return shipping label for the defective case.
I've had to email them again to question what happened to my replacement and was told that warranties department didn't get the request. Do they not follow up on these issues or do they deal with so many returns that some cases just get lost? Either way, I'm very disappointed with the service/product and probably won't be purchasing their products again. : /

Upvote 0
I'm going to have to chime in on this one. I too had a squeaky, loose case and have been suggested by them for it to be replaced. Yet, a month has gone by after being told that they are sending a replacement case in 3 business days along with a return shipping label for the defective case.
I've had to email them again to question what happened to my replacement and was told that warranties department didn't get the request. Do they not follow up on these issues or do they deal with so many returns that some cases just get lost? Either way, I'm very disappointed with the service/product and probably won't be purchasing their products again. : /

I sincerely apologize about this. Has everything been taken care of with your replacement? Please PM me if it hasn't and I can assist you with this matter.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones