• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seido Surface

Im interested in this or the active case and if either will fit the phone when using an extended life battery. Im also waiting to see what Seido comes up with for a case to handle their 3500 mah battery.
Edit: Just saw that the Active cases will not work with the 3500mah battery. It only shows this on the Combo page when buying the case and holster together. Im assuming its due to the case mostly. Dont see the same shown on the combo page for the Surface, but im sure an email to Seido might help clear things up.
http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/bd2-hlcsr6mtdx-bk.htm

Ive ordered and $8 cheapy case off of Ebay and will continue to use my Verizon leather pouch in the meantime.
Patience isnt easy to come by for us early adopters...

Upvote 0
i received mine yesterday. i got the surface combo, so far i'm liking the case. it's a tad bit thicker the rocketfish case, the tabs on the case is way more sturdy then the rocketfish. the volume & camera buttons are a tad bit harder to push down cause of the case thickness (i compare it to the verizon silicone case w/ the buttons tabs cut out).

the rocketfish case does fit in the holster w/ a little play to it but secure enough that it won't fall out. i'll post pics later today for you guys.

case01.JPG

case02.JPG

case03.JPG

case04.JPG

case05.JPG

case06.JPG

case07.JPG

Upvote 0
Extended battery and its cover fit with the seidio case! The case fits on just fine, well maybe takes a little more squeezing to snap it on, but it works!!!!! With the regular battery, the cover actually has some give(room under the cover) when you press in the center of the back. Cant post pics, but trust me, it fits fine.

Your talking about the Verizon Extended Battery correct?

Upvote 0
Are you guys serious about rocketfish? I had it for over a week and couldn't wait until i returned it back to BB. The bottom lock popped open on the second day and I couldn't close it back. For $25 its way overpriced and you can get a similar one from ebay for $5 (I got that one too, made out of different material but its the same 2-piece crap). Luxmo/Amzer TPU soft gel argyle one piece case is the best ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones