• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Please i need to find out if there is a way to restore all my accounts,images,gmail,fb,google,everything? And how i had to create a new google account witch is like starting all over. I hate it. I need a step by step. This happened because i have seizures and lost of memory can anyone help?
I have a lg volt 4.4.2 virgin. mobile
**mod removed personal info**

I was locked out because of to many attempts

Somebody please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Curtis1973
I am so sorry it has taken me this long to try to get bk to u i so appropriate ur time i havent tryed anything yet to see if it works i just got bk on here. My phone. Say wifi is available but i dont know a password do i do anything for that?
Can i restore my old accounts and everything? And what about rooting can someone explain this please im sorry i dont understand im sure i used to but my life is like 50 first dates now

Upvote 0
if you need any assistance on anything related to your device just let us know. we all got your back angela. all of the people here in the lg volt section are great people and never mind taking time to help. site wide we have awesome moderators and owners who will help also.
Curtis and Everyone else i read all the info and went over everything and to be able to restore my info info it has to be through lockout witch i dont use but i tryed anyway. I forget to mention i dont have a computer so it is all done on my Mobile. I used to have googles customer service number but its been erased. I dont know if they can help, im at a stand still for now. I did downld the uc browser thats it. Otherwise just researching. Once again ty for ur time. I hope to hear from you tomorrow. Good nite

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones