• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
hi, just picked up the maxx hd 2 days ago and loving it! coming from the thunderbolt, i missed how i could set 30 min notification tones for email to remind me. dose hd have this option? i got "mailbox check frequency" @ 30 min. and
"days to sync" @ 1 week.

You want an alarm to go off every 30 minutes? Or do you want an email app that alerts you when new emails show up? Or email app that reminds you every 30 minutes to check your email (w/o new email alerts)?

Upvote 0
Try Lightflow. Alot of people use it for led notifications. I use it for vibrate/sound notifications and reminders. Not interested in light notifications.

Tried lightflow all day but to no avail. Downloaded twice and also re-booted. Set repeat, duration & frequency. Notification chimes overlapped because did not know how to disable native app.

Upvote 0
When using lightflow you have to disable all stock notifications. Took me parts of two days to get it set the way I wanted. Put the stock ringer on silent and the stock vibration on never. Works great for me. I have custom vibrations set up for different contacts, and reminders set up for unread texts.

Upvote 0
When using lightflow you have to disable all stock notifications. Took me parts of two days to get it set the way I wanted. Put the stock ringer on silent and the stock vibration on never. Works great for me. I have custom vibrations set up for different contacts, and reminders set up for unread texts.

Well...you know something I need. D/l ed again to no avail. E- mail/messages only chime once.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones