• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Selection problem

So i've had my phone for a year now, and never bothered to try and fix this. My phone doesn't like to make selections. I can't add an image to a text message, change the alarm sound, and now, can't put the weather clock on the homepage because I have to select which city to live in. Alternatively, I can use other apps to fix these problems, but this phone is already slow enough, that adding more programs would just slow it down even more.
Hopefully I won't have to factory reset and will have a fix this. Thanks in advance.

Hello Thefireball. Welcome to Android Forums. I'm assuming that you have experienced these problem for some time. Normally, when you encounter nagging problems such as you describe, a factory reset is the medicine. Though it is a hassle, I think you will be quite pleased with the results. It will most likely cure your ills and speed up your phone. Perhaps another will have a different avenue for you to explore. In any event, I do hope you can fix your problems and that you enjoy your time on these forums.

Upvote 0
Hello Thefireball. Welcome to Android Forums. I'm assuming that you have experienced these problem for some time. Normally, when you encounter nagging problems such as you describe, a factory reset is the medicine. Though it is a hassle, I think you will be quite pleased with the results. It will most likely cure your ills and speed up your phone. Perhaps another will have a different avenue for you to explore. In any event, I do hope you can fix your problems and that you enjoy your time on these forums.

I would have suggested the same thing,But olbriar hit the nail on the head.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones