• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sell me on a non-keyboard phone, like the Nexus One.

marik1234

Lurker
Dec 11, 2009
Currently have a G1 and I need a keyboard but I have the money and I wanna get a new phone. Don't want the CLIQ because its keyboard is garbage and the Nexus One is going to be amazing but it has no keyboard. Sell me on a N1 for example, 3.7" screen, Snapdragon, etc etc. I wanna upgrade to a new Android phone because my G1 feels so slow compared to newer phones like the CLIQ and Moment...but I wanna stay on a GSM carrier and with T-Mo because they're getting all the phones and I like bieng able to switch phones freely on GSM...Nexus One is coming out in a coupla days but it has no keyboard, :(. Sell me on possibly buying a N1...damn I want a phone like that so bad but with a physical keyboard. LOL I think I might just buy it.

Getting so excited just thinking about everything about the Nexus One and all its features and specs lol, might be the first ever non keyboard phone I buy/try...I don't wanna wait anymore and the Sony Xperia X10 is going to have a bigger screen at 4.3" and better camera at 8.1 megapixels but if it's still only going to be running Android 1.6 then that's a huge letdown.

I guess the virtual keyboard could be better with the bigger screen on the N1 right?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones