• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Selling apps to other developers/publishers?

I am moving on to other projects (some will be Android apps) and I want to find a good home for two of my apps. They are simple, but found over 51,000 people who downloaded them and 12,000 use them actively. I listed them on Apptopia, but I would like to know if there are other places I could list them on? Could you share your experiences? What did and did not work for you when you tried to sell/transfer your app?

I am moving on to other projects (some will be Android apps) and I want to find a good home for two of my apps. They are simple, but found over 51,000 people who downloaded them and 12,000 use them actively. I listed them on Apptopia, but I would like to know if there are other places I could list them on? Could you share your experiences? What did and did not work for you when you tried to sell/transfer your app?

I will admit I had no idea there was a site for selling and buying app source codes. Also, when you say simple do you mean basic wallpaper changer simple or complex game "simple"?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones