• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Selling Galaxy. 200 EUR for a quick sale :)

kam187

Android Expert
Aug 3, 2009
UK
Ok its finally being sold one way or another.

If anyone is interested let me know. I'll offer you continued personal support via PM if u want, and customisation to whatever ROM/Firmware you want.

I know most of you have one here, but this is a double anouncment - i'm selling my galaxy and and advert at the same time :)

EDIT: Dropped to 200 EUR for a quick sale.. free next day shipping to the UK, add shipping by your prefered method for everywhere else.

I'm quite happy with my Galaxy at the moment, but i know that in 6 or 7 months or so i'll want something new. My problem is that unfortunately with every passing week, the phone devalues more as android 1.5 gets older and older and people won't want to buy an outdated phone. So now i feel like i'm being rushed into selling it!

And the worst bit is I already have an enormous amount of guilt building up knowing that when I sell the phone, some poor guy is going to get it and be all excited, and then find out that he won't be able to update it :(

Upvote 0
Well alot of other phones are in the same situation. Look at the Hero. At least we now have a 2.0 port for the galaxy, and if drakaz gets a galaxy that situation will only improve.

For the price you would sell at, its a very good deal for the hardware. Its just some of us are crazy about the latest greatest phone :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones