• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Selling my / group donation for CM dev, LG Connect 4G: $160

datahead

Mar 13, 2012
Hi all, I have switched providers and no longer have a need for the Connect. I originally bought it for $349 and will let it go for only $160!

It is in great condition, I have the charger and cable, and a rubbery plastic case for it too!

The original idea I had was to try and get a group donation here for it, and send the phone off to a known dev on these forums, whom I have personally spoken with, and said if was donated to him, he would get CM7 working on the device for the community. And other devs such as shabbypenguin, and playfulgod have vouched for this guy also, so he must be good!

I'm not releasing his name, just to spare his inbox, but he has ported and successfully gotten CM working on plenty of devices.

Now if you all would prefer the route of a group donation to get cm for the device, I will give his name on here and invite him in for this topic.

Or if the idea of me just outright selling it to anyone seems better, I will do just that. I guess its all in preference of the Connect community!

Hi all, I have switched providers and no longer have a need for the Connect. I originally bought it for $349 and will let it go for only $160!

It is in great condition, I have the charger and cable, and a rubbery plastic case for it too!

The original idea I had was to try and get a group donation here for it, and send the phone off to a known dev on these forums, whom I have personally spoken with, and said if was donated to him, he would get CM7 working on the device for the community. And other devs such as shabbypenguin, and playfulgod have vouched for this guy also, so he must be good!

I'm not releasing his name, just to spare his inbox, but he has ported and successfully gotten CM working on plenty of devices.

Now if you all would prefer the route of a group donation to get cm for the device, I will give his name on here and invite him in for this topic.

Or if the idea of me just outright selling it to anyone seems better, I will do just that. I guess its all in preference of the Connect community!
I have someone here at my work that would like to buy it if you still got it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones