• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Selling my Nexus..deletion?

lol I just sold it, put it up on Craigslist and sold it within a half hour.

Did the data reset, and it didn't delete the hacked mod. Guy just came up and we talked for like a half hour and now to cancel my T Mobile account.

..I regret having Google carve my name into it though..I could of easily got $500 for it, but only got $420 for it with the desktop dock included, and a rubber case.

Upvote 0
lol I just sold it, put it up on Craigslist and sold it within a half hour.

Did the data reset, and it didn't delete the hacked mod. Guy just came up and we talked for like a half hour and now to cancel my T Mobile account.

..I regret having Google carve my name into it though..I could of easily got $500 for it, but only got $420 for it with the desktop dock included, and a rubber case.
Hee hee, it looks like your name is mike, too bad you couldn't sell it to someone named mike. :p

I like the idea of some guy running around with someone elses name on his phone. ;) His friends will think he stole it.

Did he buy it with cyanogen? I almost bought one on ebay with it.

Upvote 0
Heh... It's amazing around here how many people are scared to root their own phones. I charge $50 to root Android Phones and I root about 2-8 per week (with installation of custom ROM's).

Have mostly been rooting N1's and putting the Desire ROM's on them.

I offer no additional support after the fact. I include a "fact sheet" with them with links to resources to get their own help... :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones