1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Selling my Triumph and $25/month plan

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by maxpower49, Jan 5, 2012.

1. maxpower49

maxpower49 Member
    None

Mar 7, 2011
    Is anyone interested in buying my Triumph and taking over my $25/month plan. I'm looking to get $340 for everything listed below.

What you get:
    Motorola Triumph (gently used and in excellent condition)
    The original box and accessories
    A clear/smoke rocketfish case from Best Buy
    A 32gb memory card
    I will go online and change the name and the address on the account to yours and give you the login (phone number) and password to take over the account. This is the $25/month plan that is no longer offered anymore (new customers are forced to the $35 plan). It includes 300 minutes per month and unlimited text and data. I am not porting the number out (I use google voice)... you can keep it and change it if you wish.
    The account currently paid through 2/2/12. In addition, there is a $35 top up credit in the account which will pay for all of February and part of March. So, this phone effectively comes with 2 1/2 months of free service.

The $25/month plan is a huge plus in this package as it saves you $10/month and is no longer offered.

If you are interested, send me a pm and we can work out the details. I will go to ebay or craigslist if I don't get any offers soon.

Thanks,
    mp

Advertisement

2. shmackshmack

None

Dec 9, 2011
    Los Angeles
    also, the new owner can change the number to a local area code number for a one time fee of 10$ i think.

its a good package. If I didnt have one already, id consider it, but the price is a bit on the high side for a used phone. regardless of what it comes with.

3. maxpower49

maxpower49 Member
    None

Mar 7, 2011
    I might be a little flexible on price if anyone is interested. Posting to ebay soon.

4. shmackshmack

None

Dec 9, 2011
    Los Angeles
    good luck selling it :D (there is no sarcasm in that statement. If I don't explain that, though, it might be misconstrued)

5. Virginmobileguy

Virginmobileguy Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 24, 2011
    Los Angeles,Ca
    text me 8184305871