• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Send a hundred message to the same person at the same time?

I recently got the droid eris and my dad is sending me the same message over and over again. I was wondering if there was a way to send the same message a couple hundred times? I thought it would be a funny way to get him to stop texting me unless he had something to say. If anyone knows of a way please let me know :)

There is an app called text flooder that will send a message as many times as you want lol. You can choose to send them all immediately or in certain intervals. It might have been pulled but there's a few others out there, sms flooder, etc. I always **** with my friends in class, they get so mad lol. Their phone goes nuts and eventually they just pull the battery cause it's constantly vibrating/ringing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones