• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Send text or call as another number?

Upvote 0
There are lots for application for fake call and SMS which you can get from Google Play. I can't mention the name for all, so i am mentioning the few name, for example:

1. Fake-Call Me
2. Super SMS Faker
3. Fake Call & SMS Donate ProKey
4. Phaker - Fake Call & SMS
5. CSB Fake Call/SMS/Battery FULL
6. Fake Call & SMS & Call Logs

Try anyone for these and check which one worked for you.

Upvote 0
There are lots for application for fake call and SMS which you can get from Google Play. I can't mention the name for all, so i am mentioning the few name, for example:

1. Fake-Call Me
2. Super SMS Faker
3. Fake Call & SMS Donate ProKey
4. Phaker - Fake Call & SMS
5. CSB Fake Call/SMS/Battery FULL
6. Fake Call & SMS & Call Logs

Try anyone for these and check which one worked for you.

The OP is looking for an app that would 'cloak' his real number by a fake number when calling OUT. Not for receiving from a fake number.

Reactions: NC1
Upvote 0
Have you tried Google Voice? You can pick a number and then use Google Voice as an intermediary to make the call. The receiver only sees the GVoice number (assuming you do it correctly).

Sign up at voice.google.com and then download the app. You can change the settings so it lets you choose whether you want to use your GVoice number or your real number when you make a call. Voila. It also works with texts.

I personally use GVoice to maintain a consistent number even if I switch carriers, because you can usually forward calls and texts to the GVoice number and vice versa. For instance, if someone calls my work cell phone in the daytime, it simultaneously rings my GMail (PC app), work cell phone, work landline, and my backup cell phone. Beautiful.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones