1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Send to Online Locker

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dlee1001, Jul 6, 2011.

1. dlee1001

dlee1001 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 2, 2011
    I took a picture and curiously/accidentally/regretfully pressed "Send to Online Locker." There was no warning about incurring charges or a message asking if I was sure I wanted to do this. It just went ahead and uploaded it to the online locker.

A few seconds later, I got a text message from AT&T locker. it said, "AT&T Locker Message: We have received your media. Log in to AT&T Locker now to register and view your media, click here: http://wap-mobileshare.wireless.att.com."

Now I got worried, afraid that they might charge my account for this. I tried to click on that link, but nothing loaded. The browser acted like there was no Internet connection when there actually was.

So I looked on AT&T's website and they said they charge this locker on a pay-per-use basis, $.35 per upload. They also said that we have 250 MB of "free" storage and we can upgrade to 10 GB if we wanted to.

But here's my problem: I never knew about AT&T's locker feature and obviously never signed up for it. What's going to happen to my account, in terms of money? Will they charge me the $5 for the 10 GB storage, or will they charge me only based on the $.35 that's under 2 MB depending on the file size?

Please help! This is important!

P.S. I tried to search the website to see if the Infuse was a mobile share enabled phone, but there were no results when I tried to filter the results based on the Infuse's features.

Advertisement