1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sending A Picture to Mult Contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by oalvarez, Dec 22, 2009.

1. oalvarez

oalvarez Newbie

Have any of you have success sending a picture to multiple contacts at once? I use Handcent Sms for my texts. I tried once and it didn't send anything. All I saw was the little green icon to the right of the text loading and loading like it was trying to send it.

I tried to send a pic to 3 people at once. I canceled the picture and tried to individually send the picture and it wouldn't do it. I had kill the app and turn my Hero off and turn it back on in order for it to work.

Any ideas?

2. stinky

stinky Android Enthusiast

How long did you let it wait? It takes a while to send a pic, especially if your in a bad coverage area.

3. oalvarez

oalvarez Newbie

A good 10-15 minutes

4. stinky

stinky Android Enthusiast

Well it just did the same thing to me. I let it sit for thirty minutes. Weird.

BTW first post from my hero.

5. oalvarez

oalvarez Newbie

Good to know i'm not the only one with this issue. I wonder if its the app itself. I haven't tried using the default Messages app.

6. missy brown

missy brown Well-Known Member

ok the message app that comes with the phone words fast at sending a pic to more than one person all you do is type the name of the person you want to send it to then you type another name then add the pic and click send and your done it worked fine for me.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews