1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sending box appears while Idiol

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by practor, Aug 22, 2012.

1. practor

practor Lurker

Hi all,

I'm at a witts end here and need help please. I'm with HP and have a lot of IT back ground but this i cannot resolve or find any Info.

When i unlock my S3 and use it regardless of what I do, when the phone is idiol on my desk the screen lights up quickly flashs the page's or apps It displays a little black "sending" box with a bubble sound, this occurs roughly every couple of minutes depending how much i use the phone. I have reformatted the phone twice (annoying) and still does it at factory default. This will happen even when using the phone sometimes comes up when sending a sms over the space bar.

My concern is! is it sending data? my girl friend and I do send some mushy sms's :p "kidding"

The Office is starting to get a lot of users with the S3 and no one else's does it. :mad:

I have rung Samsung twice about this they say reformat it but doesnt resolve it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Extreme Android User

at first i thought it was a rogue app but this seems a bit strange. maybe see if your provider or samsung are willing to replace it as it could be something weird with the file system (not everything gets wiped on a factory reset)

3. practor

practor Lurker

Thanks for that

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews