• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sending Media saved to the Memory Card

ladybadger2007

Oct 26, 2009
Altus Oklahoma
Ok I have a question. I have been trying to find a way to send things saved to my Memory Card, like ringtones. I can send pics no problem, but once I save a ringtone I am unable to send it. With all my other phones I could download things from funformobile.com save wm to my card and then send them as a MMS. I can't figure out how to do this with the Moto Droid. I cn send it as a MMS if it is still in my messages after I recieve it ,but once I save it I can't. This is an awesome forum, whenever I have a problem of Question I come here. My Verizon store says call tech support, I say na I'll just go to Phandroid thanks LOL. Lots of Love to u all. Thanks for the help.

Get a file manager. Astro is the most common, it's on the Market for free. From there, you can browse the contents of your phone and SD card. Once you find the file you want to send in Astro, long press on it and select "Send" from the menu. It will give you an option of sending it through various programs (E-Mail, GMail, Messaging) and you can just select the one you want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones