1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Sending MMS, only "sending" then error. Receiving, get MULTIPLE copies! Help?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by beagle83, Jul 24, 2011.

1. beagle83

beagle83 Lurker
    None

Jul 24, 2011
    Oregon
    For a while now, I have been unable to send any MMS messages. Whether the photo was taken from the "capture picture" option in the text menu, used from the factory Gallery, or Quick Pic. Strangely enough, sending photos via email usually works.

Not sure if it's related or not, but lately I have been getting at least 2 (occasionally up to 5) of every MMS sent to me, when the person only sends it once.

I have done a shut down then battery pull, deleted all SMS/MMS messages THEN shutdown and battery pull, but not sure where to go from here. I'm uncomfortable doing any system menu fixes without any guidance, for fear I'll screw something up. Anyone else have this happening to them? Anyone get it FIXED?? Been living without MMS and dealing, but want this simple feature back!

Advertisement

2. Deltadani

Deltadani Lurker
    None

Jul 28, 2011
    I am currently having the exact same issue so I was wondering if you got any further information on how to fix this problem. I don't want to lose the pictures that I have on my phone if I have to do a reset (which would be my last resort)..