• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sending mms

Rossforney

Apr 8, 2010
Having trouble sending pictures as mms. When viewing the picture threw the camera app or threw the gallery select the share button and select Handcent. Sometimes it will resize sometimes it doesn't but it always takes a min to put the picture into the sms thread of the selected recipient. Then it will sit there with the progress circle spinning and spinning and sometimes it wont stop and I'll go check back several min later and it still hasn't stopped. Other times it will stop showing the progress circle but the message didn't go threw. It wont show that it didn't go threw on my end but it doesn't show up on the recipients side so I have no way to tell if it went threw or not.
I'm on a Nexus one running 2.2 using Handcent on Tmobile. Is this a Tmobile signal problem, a Nexus one 3g antenna problem, Handcent maybe????
Is anyone else having trouble with this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones