• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Sending Phone in...

Foopsz

Feb 16, 2012
Sending my Motorola in to get a new one Because the one i have the 3G just will not work at all hasnt been working since i got it i think its from flashing all these roms...what should i do to my old phone when i send it in to them how do i get rid of Clockworkmod and all that stuff????

well i called them up on Thursday (My time) I talked to one of the guys who work there, i told them that i am having few problems with my phone one of which is its not charging other one is that it has dirt under the glass... and he said that he is going to b sending me a new phone but all i have to do is Send the old one back, he said its overnight shipping..but it would not get picked up until Friday morning...and ups is closed on weekends..so he said by monday i should have the new phone and i should send the old one in within 10days ;)

Side note: i get to keep all the stuff u get when u first buy the phone.. all they wanted was the phone itself.

i think u should just send it in and get a new one :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones