1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sending pics from gallery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thaKing, Aug 10, 2012.

1. thaKing

thaKing Android Enthusiast

When I take photos many times I want to send it to my wife and family. So I immediately go into the gallery from the camera. In order to send, I click on the icon that's 3 dots connected by lines, which is a dropdown menu. However, it defaults to Group Cast, Picasa, S Memo, and Bluetooth. If I want messaging or email, I have to click See All and select. That's a lot of steps. Is there a way to reorder the list, or remove some of those items? I'd think it'd be easier to send photos via txt or email than all those steps.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. meirb14

meirb14 Newbie

Don't take my word for it, but I think the order changes by the number of times you've selected it.

In other words if you shared the most with Messaging app then it'll change to that one. That's the only pattern I've seen because the order changes many times for me.

Hope this helped

thaKing likes this.
  3. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

If you long press the button next to the share button, you can select what that button becomes as default. So it could always be photobucket

Rastaman-FB and thaKing like this.
  4. thaKing

thaKing Android Enthusiast

great tips! What I did was hold the key for email first, putting it up next to the share button. Then I did this again, this time holding on the messaging key. Now the messaging key is next to the share and email is at the top of the list. This is *much* better.

5. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Extreme Android User

nice one suroot. i like that feature. quickshare :p

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews