• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sending Pictures via MMS

Hi ladies and gents.

I just got my htc dz back from being fixed where they gutted the entire thing and now I have a new imei number. The only original part of the phone that I handed in is the case, screen and battery. But the issues I have with this phone are still prevalent. First and foremost- an issue I didn't think that they would be able to fix was the fact that it cannot send pictures via mms. It ends up sending a five second slide show that doesn't even open on some android models. Is it true that they are phasing out mms picture sending for email picture sending? And also, my reception is still shoddy. I get no reception and although I am in the country... there's a cell tower not even five minutes from where I live. What the heck is going on with that? Does anyone else find that they get shoddy reception or is it just mine?

Edit: Also, I find the camera is still really grainy. It's not the quality I would expect from a 5mp camera.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones