• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sending/recieving calls and texts

ok this very annoying problem with my htc wildfire on 02 uk pay and go ,started sometime this morning, first of all i noticed when i make a call it instead of dialing the number it just beeped and didn't connect the call,

soon after i realized that also when i tried to call my own phone from from a land line i went straight to voice mail, it has also came to me attention that i have not been receiving or sending text messages either,

ive tried my sim card in another phone and it works perfectly i started to recieve texts about 5 minutes after i placed it in another phone, i was also able to make calls when using the other handset.

I have tried several soft resets and removing sim and cleaning i also tried turning WiFi on and off and airplane mode on and off,

also when i try to enter the call settings menus i get a call settings error "network of SIM error" which occurs when i enter call forwarding /// call barring settings/// and additional settings

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones