• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sending SMS text messages to multiple contacts problem.

Mipmap

Nov 9, 2009
I've been sending SMS messages just fine, however recently I tried sending a text message to two contacts, and one of them never received anything. However when trying to send a message to that same person only, it worked fine.

Has anyone else heard or had this happen to them? :thinking:

I use handcent sms to send all txts. I sent out 46 texts on thanksgiving and I don't know who didn't get it but 90% of tthe people replied back.

However from what I noticed handcent shows you as it's sending each message and stops whenever one wasn't able to send. This has happened to me before.

Perhaps your problem might have to do with reception?

Upvote 0
I use handcent sms to send all txts. I sent out 46 texts on thanksgiving and I don't know who didn't get it but 90% of tthe people replied back.

However from what I noticed handcent shows you as it's sending each message and stops whenever one wasn't able to send. This has happened to me before.

Perhaps your problem might have to do with reception?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones