• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sensation owners - post here

If you're the proud owner of a Sensation, please post here to let the rest of us know how you got your hands on it. I'm under the impression that some people have managed to get them in Vodafone stores, but anyone who pre-ordered online is still waiting. There's also the option of resellers such as buymobilephones, who I've ordered with. They reckon they are getting stock tomorrow (21st) and the first ones will be with punters on Monday or Tuesday, but frankly I'll eat my hat if that turns out to be true.

If you're the proud owner of a Sensation, please post here to let the rest of us know how you got your hands on it. I'm under the impression that some people have managed to get them in Vodafone stores, but anyone who pre-ordered online is still waiting. There's also the option of resellers such as buymobilephones, who I've ordered with. They reckon they are getting stock tomorrow (21st) and the first ones will be with punters on Monday or Tuesday, but frankly I'll eat my hat if that turns out to be true.

Yip, that's what i've read too. As far as i'm concerned this launch has been nothing but a complete farce!

As a new or existing customer you could walk into a VF store yesterday and come out with a brand spanking new HTC Sensation. But if you pre-ordered one online weeks and weeks ago, no one got theirs yesterday! That's why no one has posted on this forum and there is only one guy who has got his Sensation over at XDA but even then he walked into a store and got one!

Upvote 0
I preordered mine 2 weeks ago. Phoned VF on wednesday night and they said there not in stock so wont get it for at least 10 days. Got email on thursday saying it was dispatched and received Friday morning, upto now it seems to be really good, no freezing issues - really impressed upto now!

However VF just seem to say anything to get you off the phone.

When i went in the VF store one of the staff said that the spec is alot better than the Iphone 5 and it isnt even out yet

Upvote 0
I preordered mine 2 weeks ago. Phoned VF on wednesday night and they said there not in stock so wont get it for at least 10 days. Got email on thursday saying it was dispatched and received Friday morning, upto now it seems to be really good, no freezing issues - really impressed upto now!

However VF just seem to say anything to get you off the phone.

When i went in the VF store one of the staff said that the spec is alot better than the Iphone 5 and it isnt even out yet

I've had some belters out of Carphone Warehouse staff.

"The San Fran is a windows phone"
"The Gx2 has two cores, so it's really fast - 21megabytes per second I think"

Priceless.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones