1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Sensation XE Queries ??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by charliehowes, Nov 6, 2011.

1. charliehowes

charliehowes Well-Known Member
    None

May 5, 2010
    I've just upgraded from a Desire to a Sensation XE and was hoping someone could advise me on some, trivial if I'm being honest, issues ?

When I got my Sensation XE I was happy that the colouring on the address bar, and also whenever I clicked on a link, was blue.
    It was green on the Desire which I disliked , but now it's changed to green ffs. Is their any way of changing it back to blue ?

Is their a way to change the colour of the standard keyboard ?
    I've installed go sms pro & also go keyboard. I didn't like the layout on go keyboard so I've reverted back to stock but I would love to change the colour so it matches the theme I'm using for go sms pro.

In the mail app on my Desire I could click on the menu button and delete mulitple emails, can I do this on the Sensation, if so how ?
    Also regarding mail, on the Desire I could go through each mail with the press of one button, an arrow key, I don't seem to be able to do this either :thinking:

I have my clock set up with the weather on it, the weather beside the clock changes but the animation that comes on a few seconds after unlocking the phone always says it's raining, anyone know why ?

Finally I've just started using the beats headphones that came with the phone. I've never really been a lover of the earbud type but since their supposedly really good I thought I'd try them.
    The end bits feel a bit big & won't sit in my ears properly. They come with various different size buds but I'm unsure how to change them. Do I just pull the current ones off ?
    If they'd been cheapo headphones I would've tried to do that already but the fact that they're quite pricey I don't wanna risk it incase I damage them.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement

2. UKseagull

UKseagull Android Enthusiast
    None

May 30, 2010
    York UK
    I've had my Sensation XE for 1 day so I'm still getting used to it. I had a Desire before this.

It sounds like you'd change the 'Skin' in the personalise section, just change it to one with the blue.

charliehowes likes this.
  3. phil99

phil99 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 7, 2010
    Got my xe yesterday coming from a desire runing miui, so ive got to get use to sense again. Sounds like yiu have change the skin. Also go to HTC sense on you computer some good features on there

charliehowes likes this.
  4. charliehowes

charliehowes Well-Known Member
    None

May 5, 2010
    Cheers guys, that's one sorted :O)

Can anybody please help with any of the others ?

5. phil99

phil99 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 7, 2010
    The clock problem have you tried setting the location

Head phones the ruber slides off, just be gentle, as their is a lip to hold it on, but a little pull will be enought to get it of

6. DesireMe

DesireMe Android Expert
    None

May 20, 2010
    Poker
    Strathaven
    You're in Scotland? :D

psyxologos likes this.