1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sense 3.5 ARHD 7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mehta23, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Mehta23

Mehta23 Android Expert

After using the rom for a day , I have some opinions about it. Firstly , as EP once pointed out - it is a port of a Sensation Xl rom, and there are a few bugs and random things that happen.

Changes are basically slight improvements to make everything a bit more clean - especially when they've removed some functions of the memory button in place of onscreen buttons.

The camera now has a tweaked UI , and includes panorama and a HDR mode.
    The fly in animations are quicker and shorter , and it feels less like trying to wow a 3 year old, but still showing of the phones capabilities.

There are also a few tweaks here and there to the gallery,homescreen.
    Also, in the music player - there is no SRS or Dolby.. nada - oly "HTC effects" or Beats Audio if you plug in a headset.

A lack of mods and not being able to activate WiFi from the Notific bar was a big nono for me , so I'll be moving back to ARHD 6x

Does anyone else have opinions / tried the ROm?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BrutalUK

BrutalUK Android Enthusiast

Yep I've tried it but went back to Virtuous Affinity v2.05.0. It's pretty faultless and has good battery life compared to others. Also runs HTC sense 3.5.

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews