1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sense apps for CM7?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tray262, May 17, 2011.

1. tray262

tray262 Newbie

Hey Guys, I'm just wondering, but I flashed CM7 and got it set-up pretty nicely. Really like a lot of the features. I do have a couple of questions. I really liked a few of the sense features, like the dialer, mms, and the flip clock. I know that there are some clocks out the that look really nice, but my questions is.....is there anyway to add these "Sense apps" back to CM7?

Thanks!
    Tray262

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. beastinbolts

beastinbolts Android Expert

Unfortunately na. Cm7 is an asop Rom and the widgets for sense don't work for asop. But there are some in the market that are very simular

tray262 likes this.
  3. tray262

tray262 Newbie

Thanks! That's kinda what I thought...... Can anyone recommend a dialers, and good sms/mms program that is "Sense-like" I really was send group text from my adress book. lol.

4. beastinbolts

beastinbolts Android Expert

Check out handcent. As. Far the dialer not to sure..

5. andygu3

andygu3 Android Expert

Try Dialer One from the market and Fancy widgets from the market

6. tray262

tray262 Newbie

Dialer one is nice, just wish it was sense. lol. Guess I'll get used to it. Thanks!

7. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

I hear that Launcher Pro plus has some really nice widgets, but I'm cheap and haven't bought the paid version (haven't used LP in months actually...)

8. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

i also like beautiful widgets as well. it has a nice home screen clock similar to sense.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews